You want equipment you can depend on. So we work passionately at developing products that can stand the test of time. With a company-wide commitment to excellence, robust production processes and relentless support of the installers who turn great equipment into reliable comfort systems, Rheem is always seeking to make the very best products possible.
Choose a category to explore how we are always pushing ourselves to produce equipment that’s more and more reliable.
Working hard every day to be extraordinary is the fuel of reliability. And we’re never satisfied—from R&D to the factory floor and beyond, Rheem is committed to the pursuit of unrivaled, unquestionable excellence.
- Putting First Things First – We start each week focused on what matters most—delivering reliable products. So Rheem leadership begins every Monday morning with a Quality Forum, reviewing issues from every angle and challenging our teams to further advance product reliability
- Pushing the Limits – Our testing goes beyond industry requirements to create extreme scenarios for challenging our heating and cooling products to perform, including:
- Thousands of hours of extreme environmental testing, subjecting our products to salt spray, rain, freezing rain, snow and temperatures between -20° and 130°F
- Systems Extreme Environmental Testing (SEET) by a third-party, allowing us to mimic five years of the harshest weather conditions in just 16 weeks
- Extensive and continuous field testing from Alaska to Florida and Nevada to South Carolina, not only ensures that we can guarantee performance, but also provides an ongoing research opportunity for more innovative solutions
- Vibration testing to ensure our packaging protects equipment during transport
Delivering legendary performance means doing things the right way again and again. So we establish rigorous, repeatable processes to ensure that installers and end users enjoy consistent, reliable, worry-free performance.
- Right, From the Start – Because pros are the ones working with our equipment in the toughest environments day in and day out, we work closely with contractors when designing new products. This unique partnership and robust development process means we build it right and we incorporate predictive quality so you know it will perform.
- Leaving Nothing to Chance – Our proprietary, total quality assurance system means every component and each piece of equipment is 100% traceable, tested and must perform or it cannot leave our doors—it’s that simple.
- Automated data acquisition systems deliver precision measurements during testing
- Dedicated testing facilities ensure equipment meets optimized performance standards
- Continuous Improvement – We’ve invested $100 million and counting in our state-of-the-art production facilities to maintain our position as a leader in the industry.
Pros Trust Rheem
Rheem products earn the trust of contractors everywhere, because they know that Rheem products are high quality, dependable and durable—and they deliver day after day.
- Building Trust – 94% of contractors say Rheem Manufacturing Products are high quality1
- Satisfaction – 99% of contractors who installed Rheem are glad they did1
- Reliability Works – More than 90% of contractors say Rheem is easy to install and maintain1
- Service Simplified – The Renaissance Commercial Line reduces the time to perform industry-standard service by up to 100 minutes over other commercial HVAC brands2
- Training Matters – Because proper installation is such a key factor of reliability, we invest in exclusive contractor training resources, like our state-of-the-art Innovation Learning Centers, to ensure Rheem leads the way—today and tomorrow