RHEEM'S GLOBAL FAMILY OF BRANDS GATHER AT AHR EXPO 2018
New Energy Efficient HVAC, Water Heating, Boilers, and Refrigeration Products from Rheem, Ruud, Raypak, Eemax and HTPG Can be Seen in One Location at AHR
ATLANTA, January 22, 2018 – The Rheem® family of brands will be exhibiting together at AHR Expo 2018, presenting one of the most comprehensive lines of heating, cooling, water heating, refrigeration, and pool/spa products in the industry. Joining Rheem® and Ruud® in booth #4955 will be Raypak®, Eemax® and the Heat Transfer Products Group (HTPG).
Rheem has made an enterprise-wide investment in its commercial platforms this year, focusing on market demand for high efficiency products that are easy to install and service, feature smart technology that saves on operational costs, and offer flexible configurations for the widest variety of applications. One highlight of that commitment is the launch of Rheem Triton™ at AHR, the most intelligent commercial water heater on the market.
“We are the only manufacturer to offer a full suite of HVAC, water heating, pool and spa and refrigeration equipment, so we are in a unique position to serve commercial markets,” said John Fitzgerald, executive vice president, operations, Rheem. “For the first time at AHR, we’ll be able to show the complementary relationship between our business units while highlighting the next generation of game-changers for the market.”
Products to be showcased at AHR Expo, include:
- Rheem’s new commercial HVAC platform, Renaissance TM is equipped with innovative technologies to exceed the new Department of Energy’s IEER requirements. Renaissance rooftop units deliver a footprint and connection configuration that simplifies the replacement process.
- The all-new Rheem® TritonTM is the most intelligent commercial water heater on the market. With an all-inclusive leak detection and prevention system, Triton detects and communicates failures to prevent catastrophic damages.
- The next generation in electric tankless water heaters, Eemax® AccuMix IITM units feature an integrated ASSE 1070 rated mixing valve for code compliant handwashing.
- Eemax LavAdvantageTM is a modern line of industry leading thermostatic electric tankless units, heating water at its point-of-use with a 0.2 GPM turn on flow.
- The Eemax AutoBoosterTM is a water heater tank booster that is easy to install and increases deliverable hot water up to 45%.
- New high performance electric tankless water heaters, Eemax SafeAdvantageTM units employ Parabolic Heat Design (PhD) technology to deliver tepid water for safety applications.
- Raypak® XVers® Commercial Condensing Boilers are equipped with the Versa IC integrated control system and can operate a single boiler or cascade of boilers without requiring an external sequencer.
- The new Raypak® Professional XTherm® indirect pool heating systems are factory assembled and plumbed on a prefabricated skid using ultra-high-efficient XTherm boilers. Easy to install and commission, the units come with a touchscreen display and Raypak’s Versa IC® control system.
- Russell® Next-Gen All-Temp™ Unit Coolers are ideal for small to medium walk-in coolers and freezers and feature high efficiency motors, a new fan guard design, deep draw venturi, and a redesigned housing.
- Russell’s award-winning Next-Gen MiniCon™ Air Cooled Condensing Units have been engineered to increase flexibility and improve efficiency for lower long-term operating costs. All models have base mounted shut-off valves, a removable control panel door, and point-to-point wiring.
- The HTPG-Series Condensing Units™ set a new standard for efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Models incorporate features from the award-winning Quantum AirTMCondensers such as a floating coil design, swept wing fans blades, LED lighted control panel, and hinged venturi panels.
Founded in 1925, Rheem is the only manufacturer in the world that produces heating, cooling, water heating, pool/spa heating and commercial refrigeration products. Rheem is headquartered in Atlanta, and has an international presence in 14 countries. The company’s premium brands include Rheem, Raypak, Ruud, Eemax, Richmond and Splendid, as well as commercial refrigeration brands Russell, Witt, ColdZone and Kramer, which are part of the company’s Heat Transfer Products Group (HTPG) division. To learn more, visit www.Rheem.com.