RTG-64DV / RTG-64X tankless models
12-Year on heat exchanger, 5-Year on parts, 1-Year on labor
See Residential Warranty Information Brochure for complete warranty information.
- New! 3"/5" Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector (indoor models only)
- Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3"/5" Concentric Venting without an adapter
- New! Next Generation Burner Technology
- Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
- UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
- EZ-Link™ cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- Exclusive! Guardian OFWTM overheat film wrap
- All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Built-in electric blower
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
- Freeze protection to -30° F
- Product appearance may differ.
* Based on simultaneous showers using 2.5 gallons per minute. Flow rates vary depending on temperature of cold water supply.