Rheem® Indoor Coils are designed for use
with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or
downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched
with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity of
60,000 BTU/HR [7.03 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have sweat refrigerant connections.
- Ideally suited for new installations or add on air conditioning.
- Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Coils are A.R.I. certified for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant)
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and
condensate removal. RCFN- featuring Earth-Friendly R-410A Refrigerant