The 15-25 ton Rheem RLNL, 3 phase only, Package Air Conditioning units feature earth-friendly R-410A refrigerant. RLNL-G
units also feature HumidiDry™, the Rheem exclusive dehumidification
package unit solution. HumidiDry delivers maximum humidity control
without compromising desired temperature set point for a high degree of
comfort by delivering dry neutral air when in the dehumidification
mode. The HumidiDry rooftop maintains humidity levels even when there's
little or no demand for air conditioning. The Rheem Commercial Series Package Air Conditioners combine money-saving efficiency, whisper-quiet operation, environmental-friendliness and superb reliability to bring you peace of mind – year after year. Nothing performs more reliably than a Rheem Package Air Conditioner. It’s that simple. This platform provides you with a full line of capacities that are each AHRI-certified. The design is certified by CSA International.
Factory Installed Direct Digital Control (DDC) and sensors which can connect to LonWorks™ or BACnet® BAS systems for remote monitoring and control.
The Scroll® Compressor
All of our residential/commercial package units, regardless of efficiency level, feature the Scroll Compressor. These scroll compressors use a more advanced technology than traditional reciprocating compressors. Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high pressure protection. Dual stage compressor on all models. They have fewer moving parts; they are quieter, more efficient, longer lasting.
Our cabinets have a powder painted finish that protects them from the harshest weather extremes. There is a one-piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management. Externally mounted refrigerant gauge ports for easy service diagnostics. Single point electrical connections. Hinged major access door with heavy-duty gasketing, 1/4 turn latches and door retainers. Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
Motor/Fan Motor Mount
Our mount helps protect the fan motor from the elements for longer life. Its design dependability helps reduce vibration and noise. Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors. Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
Matched Blower/Evaporator Coil Unit
The blower is responsible for the flow of air into your duct work. 12.5 ton uses a MicroChannel outdoor coil and other system components for maximum efficiency and quiet operation. In addition, the coil features rifled copper tubing and enhanced fins for improved efficiency. Single slab, single pass designed evaporator coil facilitates easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
Supplemental Electric Heating Strips
Supplemental electric heat strips up to 75 kW are available (field or factory installed) for periods of extreme cold temperatures. Single point electrical and gas connections simplifies installation.
- Rugged base rails are included for improved installation and handling.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Convertible airflow- vertical downflow or horizontal sideflow.
- TXV refrigerant metering system on each circuit.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Supplemental electric heat provides 100% efficient heating.