Sourcing Data Analyst
The sourcing analyst is responsible for providing analytical and data support to the Rheem corporate strategic sourcing department. Additionally, the sourcing analyst will assist procurement staff with regards to project management and process maintenance.
Essential Functions(To perform within this position successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.)
- Monitor and report on project schedules for completion of key milestones, inputs, and pre-requisites for activities related to project implementations.
- Update project and resource schedules as sourcing activities are completed for strategic sourcing projects.
- Gather data from various sources to prepare, update, and distribute reports on a specific timetable for internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and report (weekly, monthly, yearly, ad hoc) on goals to meet the requirements of, and enhancements to, internal and external scorecards.
- Maintain component database to track and report changes to internal/external customers.
- Assist New Product Sourcing Managers, Commodity Managers, and Supplier Service Coordinators in the identification, analysis, and interpretation of cost reduction opportunities; with the maintenance and validation of information stored in the general ledger system (MTMS/Oracle); and with analysis and completion of projects as necessary.
- Assist Supplier Service Coordinators and New Product Sourcing Managers with data management related to product development and maintenance; serve as backup or secondary contact for Supplier Service Coordinators or New Product Sourcing Managers as needed.
- Must attend work regularly
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related field of study from an accredited 4-year school
- Minimum 1 year experience monitoring and reporting on business processes
- Minimum 1 year experience managing information or coordinating processes across multiple departments
- Minimum 1 year experience in business analysis, financial analysis, supply chain analysis, and/or performance measurements
- Working knowledge of procurement or materials management
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, and, MS Power Point)
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and decision-making skills with excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while prioritizing multiple projects and dealing with numerous interruptions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills and abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
- History of regular and consistent attendance at work
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis, financial analysis, supply chain analysis, and/or performance measurements
- Minimum 3 years in procurement or materials management
- Demonstrated project management and project planning
- Working knowledge of flowcharting, including process and data flows
- Experience working with all levels of internal and external customers and employees
Rheem offers a competitive benefits package.
No Relocation Package